Reliance House is a conversion of a grand Edwardian style building, creating luxurious residential apartments in the heart of Liverpool. The development will comprise of 73 one bedroom apartments and 27 two bedroom apartments, with a total of 100 generously sized apartments. With young-professionals in mind, each apartment is designed with a contemporary style, which is juxtapose against high ceilings and large sash windows to optimise natural light.
Featuring neoclassical architecture and Portland stone façade, Reliance House reflects on the historic location of the development. From St. Nicolas Church the building is distinguished by elegant red brick façade. Whereas, the façade from Water Street is distinguished by the imposing Edwardian style Portland stone. The Reliance House also takes home a statement address with strong heritage. This makes Reliance House a secure and exceptionally high quality real estate, with strong income and capital growth.
Reliance House – Investment Highlights
7% rental returns guaranteed for 1 year
100 generously sized apartments
City centre location
Less than 1 minute walk to Liverpool Waterfront
Strong income and capital growth
Liverpool has been the centre for the global trade for over 300 years, which has resulted in the city gaining the title of the vibrant cosmopolitan city. Liverpool is the second city of the British Empire, which is built up on international trade. The city also takes home over 2,500 listed buildings and boasts world-class; museums, art collections and theatres.
Liverpool Waters covers a total of 60 hectares of historic dockland, costing a total of £5billion. The 30-year project is set to create a staggering 17,000 jobs for the city, meaning the private sector is creating jobs at a faster rate than ever before. Likewise, Liverpool One is a regeneration of 42 acres of land, creating a stunning shopping centre, attracting some of the biggest company’s o the city.
Due to local investment and Government backing, Liverpool is seen as the ‘Northern Powerhouse’ with continuing strength in the local investment and residential markets.
- 100 Apartments
- 83 x One Bedroom from £119,500
- 27 x Two Bedroom from £159,950
- High Ceilings
- Large Sash Windows
- Views over Water St or St Peter’s Church available
- Impressive Architecture
- Portland Stone Façade
- Excellent L2 postcode location
- Booming Liverpool Investment & Rental Market
- Unbeatable city centre location
- Close to regional and national transport links
- Expected NET returns of 7%
- Scheduled completion is Q4 2017
- Fully let and managed by an experienced letting agent (if required)
- Buy for investment or personal use
1. Pay a £2,500 reservation fee
2. Instruct solicitors
3. 35% of the purchase price due upon exchange
4. 15% of the funds after 6 months plus furniture pack payment in full
5. Remaining balance minus reservation fee on completion